New Group Created - Australia - New Zealand Metal Shavers

Hey folks, just a hi from Canada. Hope you guys don't keep to yourselves too much, it's fun to have everybody mixed in to one group.

G'day from Sunny Gold Coast QLD
G'day, sycle1 As I said in the post I need you to go to the groups page and join the group if you are interested, Also go to home page where your avatar is located and make sure your address is in there. I have no way of adding bit to your details you have to do it yourself.

G'day, sycle1 As I said in the post I need you to go to the groups page and join the group if you are interested, Also go to home page where your avatar is located and make sure your address is in there. I have no way of adding bit to your details you have to do it yourself.
Can't join groups until I am a donating member.

Hey folks, just a hi from Canada. Hope you guys don't keep to yourselves too much, it's fun to have everybody mixed in to one group.
No we still participate with the full Hm group, it's just with the time difference around the other side of the world, If you're looking for some quick help it helps if you can talk to someone in your own time zone, plus we use different suppliers as those in the Americas do not exist here.

Downunder Bob.

G’day from below cairns.
I'm hoping to be in Townsville in 3-4 weeks if you're interested in catching up please join the group with your full details.

Can’t seem to join without subscribing to an upgrade.

Easy, just become a subscribing member The lowest level is only $10 P/And it will stop all the nuisance ads so well worth it,. Oh, and by the way don't forget to edit your avatar page by adding your full name state, city and suburb with postcode this is the only way I can get a record of where people live
Downunder Bob.

Back