New Load of PM Machines has hit the US.

Hozzie

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Well, my 1440GT is on US Soil. The ship from Taiwan docked today in Savannah, GA. Now to PA, and then to me. Been a long wait, but the end is coming near.

Hopefully, I don't jinx myself with this post :)

i-6pVFqgn-L.png

I use to live in that area, the campus I worked at is on the top left area of your picture. It would drive me nuts if I knew it was that close and had to go all the way through PA and back.

I see you've got a nice new boat delivering your nice new lathe

Fortunately it's route didn't include a stop in the Suez canal.
Ha. I did watch it periodically from Taiwan across the Pacific to the San Diego area, and then down through the Panama Canal. Kind of interesting to see the routes that you never think of most of the other time.

Yes, I've been watching it too. I've got a PM-1236-T in the same shipment. It has been a long wait!

I use to live in that area, the campus I worked at is on the top left area of your picture. It would drive me nuts if I knew it was that close and had to go all the way through PA and back.

Thunderstorms diverted a Philadelphia flight of mine to Newark and after hours and hours of delay we were bused to Philly. Right past my destination point in New Jersey at about 2 am........ I had to ride to Philly, turn around and drive back up to the New Jersey destination. Grrrrrr.

Well, my 1440GT is on US Soil. The ship from Taiwan docked today in Savannah, GA. Now to PA, and then to me. Been a long wait, but the end is coming near.

Hopefully, I don't jinx myself with this post :)

i-6pVFqgn-L.png

I have a mill on that ship!

Back