Offering prayers to those in need. Ive asked for plenty

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
Hey guys n girls. Im still going through more then anyone knows. Physically mentally well im not crazy or anything like it. But since im always asking i figured maybe some need more . If you down n hurtin in mind n body im willing to give my time to you in prayers .

Now an update. About a month ago im in weird condition body shakes NO FEVER . Stomach hurts front to back sweating like a horse run for twenty non stop miles blood in urine . So 911 to er infection in blood n in urine. Low output cat scan full of stones left kidney n bladder. So flushing the bladder for 5 hrs manually to stop the loss of blood - constant flushing for 4 days and to kill infection before any chance of removing the stones. Luckily it all worked out and now im stuck n screwed. Have to get to drs office to remove stent in kidney. Heres the problem i need stretcher transport n insurance wont pay. Quotes $750. To his office then more back . So $1,500 to go in to pull a spring out about 5 mins tops. Well im stuck even my nurses tried to help calling ambalance places . So please keep moving and driving . Dont let pain stop you go till ya heart stops this aint living. So what i got left im spending praying for others in need. Just send the need ill pray for you.

Sorry to hear of your situation. Fighting with insurance companies is amazingly frustrating on top of your medicals complications. I'd sure like to stall their premiums as slow as their reimbursements/payments on bills are.
Prayers sent,
Jim

Back