Old, Unique or New

SANY0404.jpg

I had mentioned that I have a Federal DTI.. well I here is a pic of it.. my camera will not take pics well up close.. also the mic is an older Mitutoyo, but I am not sure as to the age..

Doc

SANY0404.jpg

Let's not get too far off track. This thread is for measuring tools as stated in post #1.

"Billy G" :))

Let's not get too far off track. This thread is for measuring tools as stated in post #1.

"Billy G" :))

Well the littlest Albrecht does have a micrometer of sorts on the body so you can adjust it for tiny drill bits.

I didn't even notice that in the first thread, I was wondering why this was in Metrology instead of Tool Junkies.

I have no problem with you deleting the post if you need to.

There is no need to delete Harvey. I was just keeping it from going to far astray. Have fun and I'll see all of you tomorrow. I have some neat stuff yet. :lmao:
You would have loved to see what happened when I posted the HB Height gage elsewhere. What you and I have seen they have not. :lmao:
"Billy G"

While Bill is asleep I will just creep in with pops old mic that is still in constant use in my shop it just seems to fit my hand so well.
I think he bought it about 1920.

Brian.P1011862.JPG

P1011862.JPG

Nice one Brian. I haven't seen a Slocum window reader in years.

"Billy G"

Everybody but Brian must still be sleeping. :lmao:

"Billy G"

I just havn't made out to the shop yet, I've got a few more things to post but I really need to make a few things today.

Back