Oops - Ignore this (posting fumble)

WOW! Some of us members have posting about nothing down to a fine art.

Reminds me why I don't do social media. Apparently my HM membership is enough.
Dive in man, its easy.

Find something obscure but interesting that most here probably havent seen and post it up.

Love this band, pay close attention to the lyrics.

Valium warning.

Last edited:
C-Mon people, I can’t do this all by myself!

iu

iu

same here. I posted them on here a year or so ago. Very reminiscent of earlier music.. very cool.
I seem to have a knack for picking out new bands that will some day become extremely mediocre.

I picked up on Wet Leg early from a YT suggestion and thought it was catchy (Chase longue) and had forgot about it for a couple months until Wet dream came out and with these two song I knew they were going to be a hit.

The best part about bands like this is their not out to be famous, but rather their having fun and if people want to come along for the ride then so be it.

Another similar band is Company of thieves.

Nothing groundbreaking, but still very listenable and I love the self directed video style of both bands..

And just for ****s and giggles......The Chats. I have this one on my phone for when engineering wants to bug me at break time.

Smoko=Break time.

And this one?

Punk rock, so no real reason.

Not all that bad; what's good to drink and listen to them?

Smoko=Break time.

This is one of my favourite tracks of all time (and I'm in my 50's and have a love of all music of pretty much any genre with either heart, or balls, or best of all, both...or has Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and the greatly missed Neil Peart playing on it), it's funny, really quite clever in its simplicity and just a blast. :grin:

(Wet Leg are quite fun too; BBC Radio 6 Music play their stuff fairly frequently)

I heard a snippet of this during the debacle that was the superbowl halftime show and played it for my family.

My parents just stared open mouthed(late 80s) until the moms boobs started with a life of their own, then they couldn't stop laughing.

3 generations in the same room and everyone was laughing at the end.

Back