Pass Around 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been gone for a few days and just got home 5/23/16 and found this heavy box in the mail. I am the one with it. I hope to go through it tomorrow and start the process. just an update.
Picked an item and put an item in the box NOW how do I find out who is the next person on the list that I should send it out to?

Last edited:
Its jpfabricator. Message him to get his address. On page one there is a link to the spread sheet that shows who is next, It's the name below yours.

got a message out for jpfabricator and place a few items in the box, hope to have it on the road soon thanks ED

2016-05-24 16.17.52.jpg

Ok I've had the box since Saturday. Ogberi is next on the list, and I will contact him. There may be a delay in comunication with the server transition, so be patient please.
I havent made a choice on what I will keep, but I will post it as soon as I do.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas by Jake Parker!

I pm'ed Jake with my shipping info a few days back, before the forum moved. Dropped another pm today, in case the notifications didn't work. Can't wait to dig through this one. :)

The box is in the mail. I had to go to 4 diffrrnt PO's (read 4 diffrent city) to find a flatrate box that fit. Seems theres some that are a bit too small.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas by Jake Parker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back