Pass Around 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a lovely hour looking at all the 'stuff' in the box, took out a couple of small items I could use, put in an item or two of 'surplus' and then two hours of getting everything repackaged back into the box.

A topological challenge.

Awaiting next address to send it to ~ I contacted the next person on the list via PM or is there a 'central repository' of recipient USPS addresses?

Sent my mailing address to @gr8legs . Shouldn't take long once it hits the Post Office as we are only about 250 miles away from each other. But then again, we are talking about the USPS.

Doesn't matter, it will get here when it gets here.

Had a lovely hour looking at all the 'stuff' in the box, took out a couple of small items I could use, put in an item or two of 'surplus' and then two hours of getting everything repackaged back into the box.

A topological challenge.

Awaiting next address to send it to ~ I contacted the next person on the list via PM or is there a 'central repository' of recipient USPS addresses?
Remember, it's customary to post a pic of the things you removed from the box. :)

Remember, it's customary to post a pic of the things you removed from the box. :)

Oh yeah - well, after marveling at the assorted bits and bobs in the box I could find only two items I needed (which says I already have way too much 'stuff').

Nice little wrench that fits the apron on my lathe and a 'drink' drill / countersink (I think that's what it is) that will be handy on the mill.

I felt a bit guilty not putting more in but the box was so stuffed that I was lucky to make the addition that I did, and it went out about 6 ounces heavier than it came in.

Stu

Attachments

• PassAroundGoodies.jpg
    PassAroundGoodies.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 20
Just an update. I picked up the box from the post office on Saturday (5/15/21), I haven't had a chance to look in the box yet, plan to do this either tomorrow or Wednesday and hope to ship it out not later than Thursday or Friday.
Sorry it this is taking longer than it should.

I have attempted to send a private message to @NC Rick , the next person on the list, but it does not seem to be going through. Can you send me your mailing information so I can get this box out and onto you as soon as I can?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Just an update. I picked up the box from the post office on Saturday (5/15/21), I haven't had a chance to look in the box yet, plan to do this either tomorrow or Wednesday and hope to ship it out not later than Thursday or Friday.
Sorry it this is taking longer than it should.

I have attempted to send a private message to @NC Rick , the next person on the list, but it does not seem to be going through. Can you send me your mailing information so I can get this box out and onto you as soon as I can?

Thanks,
Im not sure why it hasn’t showed up. I have been waiting to hear.

@pontiac428 sent me a heads up a few days ago. He is after me on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back