Please give me back the 1/2 button...

Hey Yuriy,

can’t please everyone. :) It’s likely tomato tomato… (I think that works better audibly ). It’s the same function just renamed. The new name is more descriptive, and will take very little work to adapt to. I think the coolest thing, is the ability to modify the screen to suit my needs. Much harder to move a button on the traditional dro <G>. I’m curious how much I will find myself using it to get me other info, like conversions on the fly using voice commands, or lookin stuff up in the forums or the tube.

All in all, you are my hero. I am so thankful for you work, and think it’s great. We may have differences in opinion (chocholate or vanilla, Stout or Pilsner). But as far as I’m concerned, every one of us owes you at least one beer. In that case, you’re set for life. :)

T
Lager (Yuengling, and he’s got to come East & visit my shop )

Lager (Yuengling, and he’s got to come East & visit my shop )
Thank you for kind words.
I haven't been to Florida yet, but I go to PA every few years. My in-laws live in East Early (looks to be about an hours drive from your location?).
I might take you up on the offer next time I'm in the area. Can't pass on good Lager ;)

Regards
Yuriy

Thank you for kind words.
I haven't been to Florida yet, but I go to PA every few years. My in-laws live in East Early (looks to be about an hours drive from your location?).
I might take you up on the offer next time I'm in the area. Can't pass on good Lager ;)

Regards
Yuriy
"East Earl?" Near New Holland? Yes, about an hour from me. Just give me a heads up and I'll be ready for you.

Also about 45 minutes from Cabin Fever if you're so inclined to visit the area in the middle of Winter.

Back