POTD- PROJECT OF THE DAY: What Did You Make In Your Shop Today?

Make sure you get the tires clocked so that all four valve stems are oriented the same.
I just replaced my windshield wiper brakes.I found a great DIY video on YouTube

Been cleaning up the basement for a new heater (I know I keep telling you :rolleyes: ).. gotta get rid of things.. I just couldn't get rid of this shelf it was my dads. I cut it apart to reuse it. Made it the size I needed, made some drawers and now have a place to keep the surface grinder stuff. It's rough, not fine work, but it fits the bill. The drawer components came from another piece I stripped down a few years ago. Like I said I collect things... :rolleyes:, time to start using them before I leave this earth. Or get rid of them. The space under is narrow.. Oh, the handles were also collected from a freecycle or garage sale.. Not sure don't remember.

PXL_20240413_195913676.jpg
PXL_20240413_200602944.jpgPXL_20240413_195931727.jpg

Cleaning up here also after cutting grass . Re-arranged a few things and got the larger Kennedy ready for Craigslist . :encourage: Good news is I sold something on Fleapay . Of course I bought 3 things . :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_1230.JPG
    IMG_1230.JPG
    518.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    454.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    440.6 KB · Views: 15
Gonna cut more grass today and swap the winter air out of all the tires for summer air . ;) Anyone know the procedure for disposing winter air safely
In California we have a special truck that comes around every 3 months. They suck out the old air, heat it up and send it to the capitol.
Oops, I thinks that may be political.
I didn't say anything.
Politicians all over the world are known to be a bit windy :)

Back