Practice posting pictures

Philco

Active User
Registered
Can someone tell me or show me how to post multiple pictures & type a worded description directly above each picture?
I have tried to figure this out on my own ,but each time I try, my typed message appears at the top followed by a line of consecutive pictures. My objective is to be able to post multiple pictures & type a description directly above each picture. I see other threads with multiple pictures set up as described & find it makes it easier to follow along
I'm using an iPad 2
Thanks Phil

Phil, I have not tried on an Ipad, but I will try to help.
Once you put in your text, and load your pictures into the "Manage Attechments" area, you just put your curser where you want the picture to go, and hit "Insert Inline" down at the bottom.
If you don't get your curser were you want it, the pictures will just end up were the curser happens to be (usually at the end of your text).
It is just like if you wanted to add another sentence in the middle somewhere.
Hope this helps, Larry

Phil, I have not tried on an Ipad, but I will try to help.
Once you put in your text, and load your pictures into the "Manage Attechments" area, you just put your curser where you want the picture to go, and hit "Insert Inline" down at the bottom.
If you don't get your curser were you want it, the pictures will just end up were the curser happens to be (usually at the end of your text).
It is just like if you wanted to add another sentence in the middle somewhere.
Hope this helps, Larry

Thanks Larry for the info, but I'm still not able to make it cooperate. I fiddled with it some last night until I got frustrated & gave up for the night. I'll keep trying.

I am brand new to this forum and received an automated message that I must post 3 times so I’m trying that here as it seems appropriate. Hope I can figure out the picture inserts later
J

Back