Purchasing First Vertical Mill...decisions!

Beginning about 6/5/16 pictures posted using the camera icon in Tapatalk no longer appear correctly. Those who use Tapatalk to post should use the paper clip icon which is at the bottom center in the line of icons.
Image1466527521.778992.jpg

Steve Shannon

Not sure why. Posted on tap talk. I can see them fine. I will have to check on a PC.

Edit: ok thanks for the work around. I did not know of the tap talk issue! I have added as attachments.

Last edited:
Your attachments are still not working. Do it on your computer not thru Tapatalk.

You will be so happy with the PM machine. Matt is great to work with. I had a machine on order wth Griz for months with promises of new delivery dates every few weeks. A friend gave me Matt's number; one phone call later and not only did I have a better mill on the way but he made me a great deal on the VFD because he was out of single phase units. I am very happy with it from the crate it was shipped in to the way it is built and finished, and as a side note two years later Griz has not shipped a single one of those machines, yet they were still in the last sale flyer I got!

Back