Raspberry Pi and the Prusa i3 MK3S+

I am trying to determine the difference between the LTS and non-LTS versions.

Question @jwmelvin or @jeffkash ... How many Gigs should one be looking for when shopping for a board. Is 2Gb enough? What about the number of pins on the header? I know that I want WiFi but what about BT?

I don’t remember what board I’m using. I’ve had it for a while; I’ll try to remember to check when I’m home. I only use Wi-Fi, no BT. I don’t use any pins on the header, only a USB webcam.

I don’t remember what board I’m using. I’ve had it for a while; I’ll try to remember to check when I’m home. I only use Wi-Fi, no BT. I don’t use any pins on the header, only a USB webcam.
So, You don't have it tied to the printer? You just use it for the Camera?

I "found" an RPI-3B in my electronic boneyard. Managed to install Octopi on it and got a cheap webcam to run on it. Initially I tried to get a high resolution Arducam to run on it, but that didn't work out at all. Rather than fool around with that, I just tried a Logitech webcam, which worked without any issue. The Arducam will have to be for another day.

Waiting on my Prusa to arrive. Hopefully within the next week and a half. Probably have to redo the Octopi install, to get it configured correctly, but overall the install wasn't too hard.

I was able to find a Raspberry Pi 4B kit from CanaKit, they didn't give it away either. I got Octopi installed but no camara yet. I ordered a Logitech C922 camara from Amazon. Long story, but the first one never showed up, lost in the US Mail. Amazon wanted me to cancel and reorder but the price had gone up 10 bucks in just a few days. After a couple chat sessions, I got a person that was able to take care of it and just send me another one. If the USPS doesn't lose this one, I should have a camara tomorrow. If all works as planned, I should even have my printer put together by then.

Back