IMG_0866.JPG
    476.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    362 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0868.JPG
    IMG_0868.JPG
    517.3 KB · Views: 12
I might be able to use them at some point, what do you want for them?

The set is 800.513.11

I don"t know Ed , I don't know wood tools ! :grin: They haven't been used and I'll never use them for sure . I'll pm you .

you're speaking jibberish to a metal worker
Router spindle 22,000 rpm - good speed for a 1/2" router bit. I can't tell what the diameter of that panel raiser is but the outer edges of that thing are going to be moving really fast. Also a router bit needs to be taking enough of a cut to produce a decent chip flow. Too little cut/chip and heat builds and you get burning. The amount of power/torque required at the outside edge of that big diameter bit is several times that of a 1/2" bit. Combine that with the need to keep a decent chip load to prevent burning and it takes a decently powerful router (obviously table mounted.)
Normally a shaper is used for panel raising, 4500 rpm 5+ HP. 1¼" spindle, power feed. (Router: 22,000 rpm, 2 hp, 1/2" arbor, Manual feed)

Router spindle 22,000 rpm - good speed for a 1/2" router bit.
So this set came out of my ex-coworkers shop that passed . I grabbed the router head which was rather large . All the other stuff such as the table and crap is still there . I guess I should grab it ? I wasn't going to as I have my own router here and used it only once in 15 years . I'm out of space here but maybe I can set it out at the yard sale . :dunno:I paid for the entire contents of his shop anyway , but still have to move it all which gets expensive counting time .

Back