Resolved Sent a PM to HMF? Got no reply so I’m here.

RaisedByWolves

Mangler of grammar, off my meds.
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Inquired about this .

“ Hello sir.

I am a member of a ancient machining enthusiast group on IO grups for these small machines.

The board is outdated and archaic and I would like to move the members of this old unusable board (Or at least try to) to your forum.

I believe this would be possible if we had a dedicated forum.

Please consider this.

Thank you.

Eric”

Any help?

Tap tap tap.......Is this thing on?

Should I be going another route?

@RaisedByWolves

Hey there! Sorry, I'm just seeing this now.

Please invite your members from groups.io to join us here. There is no cost to join. And I'm happy to create a dedicated sub-forum for Prazi machines.

If your group wants to utilize our media, video and downloads sections, each member would need to consider becoming a donating member.

Here you go.

If you and your group members decide you would like to see the sub-forum have some additional folders contained within, feel free to PM me or do an @vtcnc in the forum and I'll see the notification to help out.

Here you go.

If you and your group members decide you would like to see the sub-forum have some additional folders contained within, feel free to PM me or do an @vtcnc in the forum and I'll see the notification to help out.
Thank you sir!

Some things I would like.

Can the name be changed to "PRAZI/HOBBYMAT" for the subforum and a sticky for "Links and documentation", with the quotation marks removed of course.

The Prazi and Hobbymat machines are near identical clones, but I feel this would give more exposure in searches.

@vtcnc

I’ll update later tonight when I’m at home. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll update later tonight when I’m at home. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't seen a sub forum yet, are we still working on this or am I just not seeing it somehow?

Am also wondering how to get a thread stickied? Maybe that would be a better route.

I added the Links & Documentation Sub-Forum for you and other Prazi/Hobbymat members.

Are you interested in moderating this Prazi/Hobbymat sub-forum? I can give you permissions to do just that if you are willing to take on that responsibility. We can always use the extra hands around here. That would allow you to sticky threads, etc. Let me know.

I added the Links & Documentation Sub-Forum for you and other Prazi/Hobbymat members.

Are you interested in moderating this Prazi/Hobbymat sub-forum? I can give you permissions to do just that if you are willing to take on that responsibility. We can always use the extra hands around here. That would allow you to sticky threads, etc. Let me know.
That would be great!

I used to run a couple boards, but I sold them off years back when I got out of those hobbies.

Let me know how to proceed.

Take a look at the Prazi and sub-forums contained within. Try out a some of the moderation features on your own and then hit me up with questions. If you want to do a video call or something I can walk you through how to use the software features, its pretty straightforward.

You only have permissions within the sub-forums discussed: Prazi/Hobbymat and then sub-forums in that parent.

Your permissions are moderation in nature, edit, delete, warn, merge, move, sticky, lock. The basics. You shouldn't need more than that. But if you run into issues, please let me know.

If you wouldn't mind just running through the rules, those will be the rules to moderate by. You can review them here.

Thanks,
Bryan

Back