Show your reloading station

You guys are killing me with all these clean shops and loading stations. I would have to kill to get mine that clean and it will never stay that way for more than a few minutes at a time already. But it is definitely lookin good for all the fellows up in the white powder lands. It's still too warm to hunt much in Fl and our deer are not much bigger than a large house dog so a .17 or .223 is really all you should ever need because a long shot in Fla is 75-100 yards Max...The Ruger Mini 14 Rancher is the perfect Fla bush rifle, short throw to point and not easily deflected by undergrowth and brush. Down here a .35 rifle would be overkill due to the average populations small size.

Bob

Bob,

I could post a pic of mine to make you feel better. (I won't to save myself the embarrassment :eek:) I haven't had the time to use mine for some quite a while so the table has been covered in misc. junk. If you couldn't see the presses sticking up from the table you'd never know it was for reloading.

-Ron

Bob,

I could post a pic of mine to make you feel better. (I won't to save myself the embarrassment :eek:) I haven't had the time to use mine for some quite a while so the table has been covered in misc. junk. If you couldn't see the presses sticking up from the table you'd never know it was for reloading.

-Ron

Ron just push it on the floor and get us a picture.:allgood:

Paul

I'd say its expensive to shoot! Looks like fun...thanks for sharing.

i see 2 benchrest guns on your cleaning cradle one panda wit a T 36
and the other black one with the ejectorport and march scope but i got no idea on the action (black panda?)

The black one is a BAT B 1.53" round action and the other is a Panda. The scope is a Nightforce 15-55x Competition. Both are 6mm Dashers. The black one is 17lb built for 1k BR and the Panda is built to shoot at a local groundhog matches.

My hobby workshop is 60 by 60 foot on the main floor and 20 by 40 upstairs. Primarily devoted to metals machining and fabrication downstairs and electronics upstairs. Not willing to permanently devote space to reloading so I have cabinets stuffed with powder and dies, brass etc.. And keep a LEE press sitting on a shelf that I move to a bench and clamp down when I want to load ammo. If it were my first or second favorite hobby I might have a setup that rivaled the best seen on the net but its a pretty low priority for me at this time. And this works well for me.

My reloading bench.jpg

Neat ideas here. I've decided to post a couple pics for the first time. I'm not sure it will work but here goes. I really should have cleaned the place up a bit but what the heck. I'll have to check back to this site just to see if it went through.

CIMG3574.JPG CIMG3573.JPG

When you walk into the front door of our home, you are greeted with my wife's idea of a reloading bench. It was sourced from Craftsman.com and picked up at our local Sears store. This way we saved shipping and tax. It is 8'x2' with a 1.5" thick butcher block top. The height of the top is 42", making it very comfortable to stand and load or grab one of the bar stools for those extended sessions.

7DDAD216-E74A-4D5B-A679-6651CA9EF0A4.jpg

All the presses are utilized the T-rails for mounting to the top, allowing easy placement, movement, and removal.

E43965A4-BDFF-47C0-8A4D-56400D190948.jpg

All the presses fit into the cabinet on the left, while all tools, dies, and other items go into the drawers on the left.

7DDAD216-E74A-4D5B-A679-6651CA9EF0A4.jpg

E43965A4-BDFF-47C0-8A4D-56400D190948.jpg

Back