The Stand is about to start

Billh50

RIP 2018
Rest In Peace
Got all the stock cut this morning. Should start prepping for welding this afternoon. Then the welding can begin tomorrow. With luck it should be done and ready for paint tomorrow afternoon.
Got one of the kerosene heaters working so should be able to warm the garage up this weekend to get the stand in place and the machine upon it.
Will post some pics as I go along.

Can't wait for the pictures. As a cold weather veteran I'm sure your up on being safe with the heater, the CO and all. We're having a cold snap right now, 64-68* at night. I don't know how you guy's do it.......

50's today and tomorrow. then down into the low 40's
Heater worked great today. Was out in the garage in just a shirt.

50's today and tomorrow. then down into the low 40's
Heater worked great today. Was out in the garage in just a shirt.
Oh my....:eek: No selfies:grin big:.

Can't wait for the pictures. As a cold weather veteran I'm sure your up on being safe with the heater, the CO and all. We're having a cold snap right now, 64-68* at night. I don't know how you guy's do it.......
That's a normal night time temp in the summer. Geez...

I heard we might be in single digits next week during the night. Love my pellet stove.

Guess I have to put it off a day or two. Starting to feel the effects of Mondays Chemo. It makes me so darn tired and run down. But at least all the stock is cut. Hopefully the effects don't last too long.

Hang in there Bill, better days are ahead. Glad to see that you got a start on it.

Back