Thinking about selling my 618 and curious about a general asking $

I would suggest that if anyone ever does decide to build a QCGB for the 618 And you build it from one of the magazine articles so that there are photos etc. for it that you have several sets of the custom machined parts made as well as a like number of copies of the instructions, 'then after you have it installed and working, advertise the leftover pieces for sale, along with the instructions. And keep up with where you find the internal parts so that you can pass that info on.

One thing that I totally forgot to point out is that discussing what to ask for something or other is probably OK here but actually listing an item for sale (a) must be done in the For Sale forum near the bottom of the site. And (b) listing in the For Sale forum requires Gold Donor status which costs $25,00 per year. This includes anything listed as For Sale Or Trade. Items listed in the Trading Post, which is also located near the bottom of Hobby Machinist are the same except that there is no requirement to be a Donor. Sorry 'bout that.

Back