Today's Jokes - 2024

you are buying the name.. branding..
and possibly their QC standards and their design engineering ...
I think the difference in China is that companies there will sell crap if that is what you want and all you are willing to pay for.
in the US, many companies as @toprecyler said, will not sell cheep stuff, even if that is what you want.
I think it might be that in the US a companies reputation is built around the quality of the product. In China, it seems that the reputation is built around Profit, or volume. Of course these are broad generalizations. Remember that China has a successful aerospace program and you don't get that from making crap.

and possibly their QC standards and their design engineering ...
I think the difference in China is that companies there will sell crap if that is what you want and all you are willing to pay for.
in the US, many companies as @toprecyler said, will not sell cheep stuff, even if that is what you want.
I think it might be that in the US a companies reputation is built around the quality of the product. In China, it seems that the reputation is built around Profit, or volume. Of course these are broad generalizations. Remember that China has a successful aerospace program and you don't get that from making crap.
Oh please don't get so high and mighty about companies here. I just read about 3M knowing that they had unleashed a toxic chemical and buried the info, and kept telling everyone that it was safe and no one was getting sick from it, and it turns out we all have the toxin now, and it just builds up and it's in our food packaging, blood bags, you name it. Fire foam. Not worried about profit. What planet are you living in.

Oh please don't get so high and mighty about companies here. I just read about 3M knowing that they had unleashed a toxic chemical and buried the info, and kept telling everyone that it was safe and no one was getting sick from it, and it turns out we all have the toxin now, and it just builds up and it's in our food packaging, blood bags, you name it. Fire foam. Not worried about profit. What planet are you living in.
Yes but it was a well made, high quality toxin!

Back