Today's Jokes - 2024

Started my renovation today ! :encourage: Look good to everyone ?
I built my own version of this. I used to live in a 4,500' warehouse with a small group of fabricators, machinists and artists. Mills, lathes, welders, forklifts, pallet racking up to the 20' ceilings. Bedrooms over the kitchen and bathroom. It was fun, but kind of messed up my dating life.

Many years later, I wanted to have the tool access, but attached to a low maintenance, cozy house. I just (mostly) finished building it. Big kitchen/living room/bathroom on the ground floor, and a master bedroom with an epic view, bathroom & office upstairs. It's attached to a 24x30 garage, 16x30 woodshop and 32x40 metal/auto/machine shop.

If there's any way to make it work, I highly recommend it. As a bonus, when Covid hit I knew I wouldn't be working for a while so I fired my contractor and built the place myself.

I have a 1600 sq. ft. house with a 16000 sq. ft "garage". I remember when I moved in (a little less than 5 years ago), I could park a 24' U-Haul in here, extend the ramp and still be swimming in space. That is no longer the case...

I guess that's my way of saying "The shop area is too small..."

GsT

Edit: 1600 sq. ft garage, not 16000. Wishful thinking...

I have a 1600 sq. ft. house with a 16000 sq. ft "garage". I remember when I moved in (a little less than 5 years ago), I could park a 24' U-Haul in here, extend the ramp and still be swimming in space. That is no longer the case...

I guess that's my way of saying "The shop area is too small..."

GsT

Edit: 1600 sq. ft garage, not 16000. Wishful thinking...
I was like WOW! 80 ft x 200 ft! That's one heck of a garage! Then you changed it to a more "normal" value. I was really jealous for a minute!

Started my renovation today ! :encourage: Look good to everyone ?
I actually have this one under contract right now and will be going for permits in the next couple of weeks.:)
( I'm a General Contractor here in North Florida.)

Attachments

• Floor 5-25-24.pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 39
Back