TouchDRO Discount for Forum Members

ycroosh

Active User
H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Updated information for member discount is here: https://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/touchdro-discount-for-forum-members-2024-edition.110200/

Hi folks,

Forum members get 10% discount (rounded up to the nearest Dollar) off the pre-made boards (not the DIY kit).

If you are a forum member, PM or email me with your PayPal transaction ID and the email address after you place the order and I will do a partial refund (I'm not set up for discount code during checkout).

As of 7/22/2023: Lately I've been getting discount requests from people with 1-2 days since registration and no posts. Going forward, the discount applies to forum people who have been forum members for at least 90 days before the purchase and have posting activity.

Also, I will not send anything to South Africa, Brazil, Russia, and Belarus, regardless of the shipping service. Over the years I had to refund 100% of the orders shipped to those countries, and I can't keep doing this.

Hopefully this helps
Regards
Yuriy

Last edited:
For us tech challenged ones can you provide a link to your site?

Also, I will not send anything to South Africa, Brazil, Russia, and Belarus, regardless of the shipping service. Over the years I had to refund 100% of the orders, and I can't keep doing this.
I from the Brazilian South African Belorussian Republic of Russia, and I wants to buying 10 thousands of your board units, but you has to sending me banking account knoweldge so that I sending you pay. Please sending banking account knowledge to totally.honest.good.looking.guy@not.spam.com

Thanking for send to info. I sending you pay immediate.

I from the Brazilian South African Belorussian Republic of Russia, and I wants to buying 10 thousands of your board units, but you has to sending me banking account knoweldge so that I sending you pay. Please sending banking account knowledge to totally.honest.good.looking.guy@not.spam.com

Thanking for send to info. I sending you pay immediate.
On a side note: Welcome to my dating life. "Wife leaving you not good is. I meeting to you wanting are so making the very warm time we is. I needing are am to send for gasoline in order travelling is to locate you for the very warm time. Giving is you me the gas bill for to meeting so making the we is times hot. I so excite, and pleasant to meeting. Is receive I am account informatic, I traveling meet to is when gets I is the gas bill."

Arg! I just noticed the forum discount, after ordering at full price off the website! Ha ha, I don't really care, and I'm more than happy to support this project! Keep up the good work Yuriy!

Arg! I just noticed the forum discount, after ordering at full price off the website! Ha ha, I don't really care, and I'm more than happy to support this project! Keep up the good work Yuriy!
“If you are a forum member, PM or email me with your PayPal transaction ID after you place the order and I will do a partial refund (I'm not set up for discount code during checkout)”

Back