Walker-Turner

cbrmadman

Registered
Registered
I just picked up a walker turner drill press model ktf-15 from 1977 and I cant seem to find an operators manual for it i tried vintagemanichery.org but nothing can anyone help me out on this drill press please8e7492599d8cd535c566fa0ab4551dbd.jpg
53998321c19996acdc93ca27461dcc43.jpg

I believe that's a China made product. I don't think the Walker Turner name survived into the 70's. The empty building still stands in Plainfield, NJ. Passed it the other day. -J

Update....KTF stands for (King Tun Fu), made in Taiwan. Hope that helps. -J

interesting still badged wt You may be correct I believe it said taiwan made for wholesale tool co. Warren michigan
Still cant find a book on it

Check my post again, just did an update. Walker Turner never had a logo like that. -J

cbrmadman,

Your machine looks a lot like my Enco, purchased sometime in the late 70's. There should be a spindle speed chart inside the belt cover. Otherwise, you can go to the Enco folder in Downloads and download the only file there for some probably applicable operating instructions. No spindle speed chart in it, though. And the cutting speed chart that is in it has something wrong. The spindle speeds for what are supposed to be equivalent French and English surface speed figures are all different. I haven't run the numbers to see which is correct.

Note that the file shows two different belt covers and three tables, one of each of which match yours.

Robert D.

Back