Welcome Back!!

Terrywerm

Registered
Registered
Welcome back to those of you that have found your way back in here to the UMHM group. If you know of someone that was a member here before, and he has not signed back up, drop him a line and let him know we're here.

Welcome back to those of you that have found your way back in here to the UMHM group. If you know of someone that was a member here before, and he has not signed back up, drop him a line and let him know we're here.
I take it the groups went away with the new software?

That is correct, Dan. The Groups area is an add-on that is not part of the basic forum software. It was installed just this morning. The old group disappeared when the move was made to the forum software we are on now, so I had to recreate it and invite everyone. Sadly, I did not have a list of all of the members that were here before, but I did have a list from the summer of 2013, so I invited all of those that were on that list.

Thanks for renewing the group Terry!

we only have about forty more to rejoin--welcome back to the 10 so far--I thought it was over for our group under new system---Dave

Took me a bit to figure out that I had to join again. It looked like the "Welcome Bsck" message meant I was already added. Then when I looked at the group list I realized i was not in the group yet. I invited myself, didn't see a join button?

My joining issues aside, I would be interested in some sort of shop visit or shop tour where we (I) could meet at a members shop and have a little "demo/training" exhibition.

Jim

Terry,

Do i need to do more than click watch forum? Didn't see another button.

Turn that semi up my driveway on your way by. I promise you'll see something worth your time. Plenty of room up here to turn your rig around.

Karl

Terry,

I would like to rejoin too please.

Thanks,

Burt

Sorry for the slow response, fellas. Been out of town all week. My apologies to those of you that did not get an invitation. Those of you that have already posted will receive an invitation shortly. Anyone else that wants to join, please drop me a line and I will send the invite.

I did send out a bunch of invitations to the members on the only list I had, and that was from back when we had the get together at Terry Stoerzinger's place, so it was not a complete list.

Karl, I will gladly stop by some day, but it is very seldom that I travel out Hwy 12. Just the luck of where things are and where I have to go I guess. If nothing else I could always head out your way some Saturday or something.

ON EDIT: Burt, your invitation has been sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back