What are you listening to right now?

I've been watching some Rush videos tonight on YouTube with hockey on in the background, currently on Xanadu. I think bed can wait a bit longer.

Well at work this evening I was listening to Elvis, The Gap Band, Eurymitmics, Dr. Dre and The Cult to name a few. All from my IPod. Long story on that one. We can no longer have phones in the shop. So no streaming. We are allowed to have IPods. So I dusted that bad boy off and put it to work. Plugged it into a coworkers speaker and got to listen to tunes all night.

Cutting oil is my blood.

Well at work this evening I was listening to Elvis, The Gap Band, Eurymitmics, Dr. Dre and The Cult to name a few. All from my IPod. Long story on that one. We can no longer have phones in the shop. So no streaming. We are allowed to have IPods. So I dusted that bad boy off and put it to work. Plugged it into a coworkers speaker and got to listen to tunes all night.

Cutting oil is my blood.
Theivery Corporation

I like to listen to Chet Atkins as background music while I work. Seems to be relaxing yet not distracting to my thought processes.

Eric Gales - Laying down the blues Album

Back