What Did You Buy Today?

A while back I bought a cheap set of boring bars for the boring head. Each came with one insert. So broke down and ordered inserts for them, to have around. Ordered two boxes of the 6mm inserts for the smallest bars, which will most likely be used the least. Those seem harder to find, but were cheap. The other sizes seem more common, so only one box of each.

Now that I'm all tooled up, these will probably sit on the shelf for the rest of my life. AKA, lifetime supply! lol.

Attachments

• Inserts.jpg
    Inserts.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
As noted in my post yesterday, I was short a grip for one of my 1" Kant-Twist Clamps. I got a one-day 15% off coupon from Zoro and as the 1"-size grips were back in stock, I went shopping for other stuff to get me over $50 for free shipping:

15 pct off.png
Yes, since I only had one 3/4" clamp, I needed three more. And . . .

Free Ship.png
Can't get much closer to $50+ (trust me, this has bitten me before: I'm over $50 before the discount, but then need to find something else to stay over $50 after the discount). And yes, I did check to see what else Zoro had that I "need," but couldn't find anything for now (and I have another paper coupon that good until the end of April).

Back