What do I have here?

Thanks!,

Almost nothing out there on this stuff! I wish I knew more...

BTW: I have always liked the Datsun 510!

Ray

Wow, what a find. I didn’t know what it was but I knew I wanted one!

Just so happens I have a buddy down the street who was an instrument tech, aircraft, ship and nuke plants. I’m going to send him a link to this and see if it looks like something he’d know about.

where did you find these? Any back story?

Craigslist find. I have wanted to learn how to make gears to actually build stuff, and this was part of the pile o stuff...

Ray

Mahr Millimuss's . :drool: .00005 deviation ? If they ever need a new home ..................................................

Craigslist find. I have wanted to learn how to make gears to actually build stuff, and this was part of the pile o stuff...

mind if I ask how much?

And the person selling it didn’t know what they were? If that’s the case, I see that a lot in estate sales and sometimes in antique stores. Some things you can kinda intuit what they do. Some things I have no way of knowing without like the collective intelligence here. But there has been too many times where something really struck me and because of the price or resisting hoarding I passed. Only some time later finding out what it was and kicking myself. Too many times this stuff is a once in a lifetime find and this sure qualifies.

Great score and thanks for posting

Back