WTB South bend 7” shaper parts

Wright40x

Registered
Registered
I’m looking for a ram Lock handle, table support lock handle and a original vice handle. Any help would be appreciated.

Would be able to buy the complete machine and Then. You can restructure the part out and use it ...actually I don’t need mine anymore and if I should dissemble it and start selling the part but by bit to you it would be stressful and kind of expensive so it better you just buy the complete machine ,don’t worry about the price I’m letting it go for a fair price as far as you are ready

P
Would be able to buy the complete machine and Then. You can restructure the part out and use it ...actually I don’t need mine anymore and if I should dissemble it and start selling the part but by bit to you it would be stressful and kind of expensive so it better you just buy the complete machine ,don’t worry about the price I’m letting it go for a fair price as far as you are ready
pm sent

Be thoughtful guys. This guy turned out to be a fraud. I had a gut feeling from the start but this is what went on. He said he was going to “mail” me a south bend shaper for $900 including shipping. Red flag #1 my last shipping quote for one of these was $7-$800 alone. So I baited him for some pictures and he bit. He sent a pic of the shaper missing the motor and vise so I did a reverse image search and sure enough it came back to few forums from around 2009. At this point I’m in full blown bait mode and hit him up for more pics, he replied with pics of a different machine that had a motor and vise and of course the reverse image search came back to vintage machinery. So I’m feeding this guy all he will eat to get as much info as I can while not giving any of mine. He wanted a money order And refused me picking it up in person so I got his so called address. A quick search revealed a apartment complex in New Jersey so I told him the mail lady said it was an invalid address because i didn’t have an apartment number. He got a little Leary but eventually gave it up. I contacted the admin so he could monitor our PM and agreed it was full blown fraud so he banned the guy and provided me with his ip addresses. I called the police in the town of the provided address and they were delighted to take the information. Use your head guys the days of money orders are over don’t let a so called good deal lure you into getting burnt.

Back