3 New Tool Boxes

Ray C

Registered
Registered
I just had the last straw with tools taking-up precious table-top space and decided to get 3 more tool boxes. I've been mulling this over (and in denial) for a while now. Two of the top boxes and 1 bottom cabinet are on the way. I saved $100 by having them delivered to the local Home-Depot despite paying local sales tax. Now I can't wait for them to arrive.

My projects and turn-around time have been suffering because of the constant fight for space and walking over to the other tool boxes. My shop needs more organization and this is the first step.

Anyhow, the brand is "International", made in Canada. I looked at very similar models locally and they seem pretty good and adequate for my purposes. Does anyone else have this brand and is it holding up?

1523302352159.png

1523302383378.png

Ray

More to come I'm sure. There is no such thing as enough drawers, or flat places to put things. I do not buy boxes anymore without ball bearing, and load rated drawers.

More to come I'm sure. There is no such thing as enough drawers, or flat places to put things. I do not buy boxes anymore without ball bearing, and load rated drawers.

I was thinking about building many rows of shelves but didn't want to spend the time to make them. The demo model I saw was a very similar top-box and it seemed pretty well constructed. I have two really solid top boxes from Aero-Industries that are pushing 35 years old.

Anyhow, this is just one step of about 3 to get control over the shop space and I just can't wait for these boxes to arrive.

Ray

I do not care for shelves myself, but everybody has their own system. I am space limited so these are my drawer spaces.

Last edited:
Those look pretty decent Ray, love the color. Ball bearing drawers are nice, but my 40yr old Craftsman boxes are slides and have always worked well. I clean and lube them every 10-15yrs, and they work like new. Mike

Back