In Memorium: Bob Korves

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
I would like to personally thank Bob Korves, for introducing me to the Sacramento Valley Hobby Machinist Group.
Bob and I met in the fall of 2017. He saw some of my posts on this forum and invited me to join the local group.
He has also made some significant contributions to this forum over the years.

Bob is suffering from some sort of growth in his brain. I don’t know the specifics. He is having a hard time communicating.
A few of us were able to spend the day with him yesterday, we drove over to a fellow members shop to visit with members of our local group.

Bob, please know I am very grateful for your technical advice and help over the years. You helped me inspect and ultimately purchase my beautiful Micromaster. Benmychree helped me find it. Thanks again John!

Bob and Jim also helped me move the surface grinder, my big knee mill and my Colchester lathe.
It just shows his willingness to help his friends and a bit of his character.

Please join me in wishing Bob and Alice a speedy recovery.

My thoughts are with Bob and Alice.

As are mine , and hoping for speedy recoveries . :)

Bob, sorry to hear of your troubles.
I'll keep good thought for a full recovery.

Bob also helped me when I went to Fred's to pick up the Kalamazoo 8CW and RPC. It was good to have his help and company.
I wish him the best and will pray for his recovery.

Jeff, thanks for sharing this with Bob's cohorts here at H-M. I was browsing the other day and thought, I hadn't heard much from Bob lately and this explains why. Sad to hear, but nonetheless, best wishes to Bob in a speedy and full recovery and to his family through a most difficult time.

Have been missing his input. All the best, and a speedy recovery Bob.

Hey Bob, I hope things take a turn for the better and you're back to your normal self soon. All the best.

-frank

I would like to personally thank Bob Korves, for introducing me to the Sacramento Valley Hobby Machinist Group.
Bob and I met in the fall of 2017. He saw some of my posts on this forum and invited me to join the local group.
He has also made some significant contributions to this forum over the years.

Bob is suffering from some sort of growth in his brain. I don’t know the specifics. He is having a hard time communicating.
A few of us were able to spend the day with him yesterday, we drove over to a fellow members shop to visit with members of our local group.

Bob, please know I am very grateful for your technical advice and help over the years. You helped me inspect and ultimately purchase my beautiful Micromaster. Benmychree helped me find it. Thanks again John!

Bob and Jim also helped me move the surface grinder, my big knee mill and my Colchester lathe.
It just shows his willingness to help his friends and a bit of his character.

Please join me in wishing Bob and Alice a speedy recovery.
He will be in our prayers

Back