A nice uplifting StoryCorp story, at least for me.

HarryJM

Registered
Registered
Hey everyone,

While reading the below one this morning I thought that some of you might also enjoy it. As their little blurb says “sharing and preserving the stories of our lives”.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/13/93391709 ... a-pandemic

To me its a nice little pause from the pandemic fatigue that we as a country/world seem to be experiencing. And hope this post does not offend anyone as it just another nice story of our common humanity.

I know that NPR may touch on the political divide of our country and hopefully this story transcends that.

Harry

Thanks for sharing. This is exactly what we need, even though we don't know we want it.

Thanks . There are still a lot of good people in the country. We all have more in common than not. If we all gave back to our community life would be a better place. I know many here volunteer their time whether it's the local school ,fire department ,or church. I thank all of you that make a better life for all of us.

thanks! it is nice to see someone that really is into the spirit of giving to the community.

Appreciate the heartwarming story in these crazy times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StoryCorp is a true national treasure because it's open to anyone and it's just ordinary people talking to each other. That makes it unique, wish I had done it with my dad....

Back