A2F mill manual

andysleigh

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Hi all
I was wondering if anybody has a manual to download for an A2F milling machine, made under various names, eme, myford, warco, Sharpe, pinnacle

There is a manual on here to download but no way to actually download it.
Thanks
20210518_131238.jpg

Hi all
I was wondering if anybody has a manual to download for an A2F milling machine, made under various names, eme, myford, warco, Sharpe, pinnacle

There is a manual on here to download but no way to actually download it.
Thanks
View attachment 412889
You need to donate to HM to have access to the download area. It's a small price to pay to keep the lights on here.

Welcome. Are those old railway lanterns hanging?

That looks like a nice hobby mill- does the head / ram move forward and back and tilt?
We have a similar model here but isn't as nicely built IMO
-Mark

That looks like a nice hobby mill- does the head / ram move forward and back and tilt?
We have a similar model here but isn't as nicely built IMO
-Mark
It's a cracking machine! A bit bigger than a vmc but slightly smaller than a bridgeport.
The head moves back and forward, as well as tilting side to side.

It looks fabulous! The one we have here isn't the same animal at all
I found it- is listed as E.M.E on Lathes.co.uk a shame they are not made any longer:
Was also sold by Myford but apparently made in Taiwan
img3.jpg

Last edited:
Got the Top plate and bearing off in the end, the bearing feels very rough, so must be the cause of the problem noisy.
The pully wheel was also loose.

Hi, I also recently acquired one of these machines under the Sharp branding. Mine does not have the power feed option, however.
This is going to be a silly question, but by chance have you found the oil points for the X/Y axis? I don't see them in the manual and I'm quite terrible at I-Spy.

Back