Resolved Account denied

gonzo

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
I recently sent in my renewal and now it seems my membership has expired. Must I renew every week?

IIRC you cannot pay in advance, membership is due on expiration.

Upvote 0
I recently sent in my renewal and now it seems my membership has expired. Must I renew every week?

Can you elaborate on what your problem actually is or is this just a complaint about something I'm not understanding? You renewed on the 24th of March, logged in and posted this complaint on 30th of March. I'm not understanding what you mean by "Account Denied"?

Upvote 0
Well now I am getting ads and account denied notices. Other than that I do not know what is going on.

Upvote 0
Well now I am getting ads and account denied notices. Other than that I do not know what is going on.
I've reviewed your account in detail. I do not see any ad placements in your profile. None. There is one banner notice placement that I noticed in your profile about our Mentoring program. Some members have confused that with an ad. It is a notice that we put up for members returning to the site and can be dismissed. I dismissed that for you. The only odd thing is the upgrade notification on 5/30 - which at this point, you can ignore it. As I noted previously, your upgrade on May 24 is good through this time next year, 2023.

The only way you would be seeing ads on Hobby Machinist is that your browser is sending pop-up ads to you from your search history and you are suffering from some sort of malware from other sites. IF that is the case, than it is not something I can help you with since it would be unrelated to Hobby Machinist.

IF you are seeing any further ads on our site and you are insisting that they are on our site, I will need a screenshot image from you to confirm. If you are seeing rogue notices or ill-timed notices, please send a screenshot of those as well. Otherwise I will consider this ticket closed since I cannot see any of the stated problems on your account.

Upvote 0
Back