Adoption Done

Gary Max

Active User
Registered
This adoption was just over a month getting done. All that's left is a new drive belt and ordering a few extra bands fron Enco.
I had to buy a new ram and I also installed a flood coolant system.

DSCN1123.JPG DSCN1125.JPG DSCN1122.JPG DSCN1124.JPG

Looks good, Gary. By ram are you referring to the feed cylinder? I have a saw with what appears to be just like the one on your saw, but mine has been damaged. Did you purchase yours online somewhere?

Yup---even going to name him

Folks ----- I would like for you to meet our newest family member

-------------Charlie-------------

:drink2:

He's kinda old----little on the slow side----shows signs of wear----has wheels so he is easy to push around.

Yup---even going to name him

Folks ----- I would like for you to meet our newest family member

-------------Charlie-------------

:drink2:

He's kinda old----little on the slow side----shows signs of wear----has wheels so he is easy to push around.

Trouble is the wheels look like all casters! Like the real Charley it will be hard to keep the saw headed in the right direction.:))

Very nice saw. Bigger than most hobby-machinist saws but then sometimes size comes in handy. Better yet it's real American iron and will outlast Charley and the rest of us if you give it a good home out of the weather.

Benny

Trouble is the wheels look like all casters! Like the real Charley it will be hard to keep the saw headed in the right direction.:))

Very nice saw. Bigger than most hobby-machinist saws but then sometimes size comes in handy. Better yet it's real American iron and will outlast Charley and the rest of us if you give it a good home out of the weather.

Benny

Benny there's no worry about heading in the right direction-----the steel sits on the saw------:thinking:

Back