Resolved Alert issue, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Ken from ontario

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
I have 3 alerts ( 3 different threads) but when I want to read them I get this message:
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Is it some boxes I have checked in my preferences that causes that or is it a site issue ?
Thanks.

1)DRO 1/2 function not accurate.
2)FAQ's on bandsaw mill/drill.
3)My neighbor called the police on me for noise pollution.

Upvote 0
1)DRO 1/2 function not accurate.
2)FAQ's on bandsaw mill/drill.
3)My neighbor called the police on me for noise pollution.
Hi Ken, I'm not able to replicate the problem. Are you still experiencing the same issue?

Upvote 0
Hi Bryan,
I just tried those 3 threads and can open/read them without any problem , I have not had a similar issue since I first reported it so whatever the problem was, it seems to have resolved somehow., thank you for looking into it , you may not hear this as often as you should but always appreciate the work you(and all the staff members) put into running this pace.:encourage:

Upvote 0
Hi Bryan,
I just tried those 3 threads and can open/read them without any problem , I have not had a similar issue since I first reported it so whatever the problem was, it seems to have resolved somehow., thank you for looking into it , you may not hear this as often as you should but always appreciate the work you(and all the staff members) put into running this pace.:encourage:
Thank You! Glad to hear all is well.

Upvote 0
Back