Almost ready to fire up my old L&S

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I am overwhelmed wow !! I also have another lathe not a gearhead and the manual calls for tubine oil for the bearings on the headstock fine for that one, but a bit lite for the gearhead on the old girl, the turbine oil is almost like water ! I finaly got the motor on it, and I also made some casters for the legs. I now need to give it a belt guard and a chip tray. Can't wait to get it going ! Thanks again for all the feedback, I'll try to get more pic's on here, I call this project ( Owed to Willie G ) lol....

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I am overwhelmed wow !! I also have another lathe not a gearhead and the manual calls for tubine oil for the bearings on the headstock fine for that one, but a bit lite for the gearhead on the old girl, the turbine oil is almost like water ! I finaly got the motor on it, and I also made some casters for the legs. I now need to give it a belt guard and a chip tray. Can't wait to get it going ! Thanks again for all the feedback, I'll try to get more pic's on here, I call this project ( Owed to Willie G ) lol....

:lmao: I was going to ask about the "HD" color scheme. :biggrin:

-Ron

Back