An Old Friend Returns

Good to see you back too Bill, glad you made it through to the other side.

What are you after in terms of tooling and the like? I have a new to me and random collection of auction goodies that might have something you would find useful.
Nice to be back Sir. :)

I have almost nothing for the mill, so I could use some 1/8, 1/4, 3/8 four-flute cutters if you have any. Carbide preferably, as I'll be cutting mostly steel. A couple of corn-cob cutters are on my list as well.

I'm on ebay at the moment, looking for good quality used DTI. I have a couple of cheapie dial indicators that will work for now. I also need to scrounge up a couple of decent mag bases.

Just basic stuff. :grin:

It's good to hear from you. Take care.

So the little PM25 mill looks to be cleaning up nicely.

2EA34AE5-9F92-4655-B58F-689DBD24D331_1_105_c.jpeg

Now I get to figure out if I can do a oiling system for this thing, and what it will take.

Well, it's definitely a step down/backwards from what I had, but it's better than nothing. :)

B248DD95-97FB-427E-BE12-4FC2BED2223D_1_105_c.jpeg

At least I can do small stuff. The original vise appears to have been replaced with this one. During the cleanup, much of the paint peeled off. It's a junk vise, but it will have to do until I can come up with something better. This was the last (IIRC) Weiss mill that Matt sold. He did't tell me he had switched vendors and was waiting on a new/better PM25. :(

Back