Any watch/clock maker swap meets/shows?

skogkatt007

Registered
Registered
they used to exist, though I've never been to one.

I'm most interested in perusing to buy old machine tools and attachments. Even Cabin Fever has sale and consignment portions.

Funny this should come up.

I just bought a lot of watchmakers tools to get one item included in the sale and have no use for the rest and was contemplating how and where to sell them off.

Any ideas?

I would be interested in seeing the list of stuff you want to get rid of. Selling on this site is allowed at one of the membership levels and in a "for sale" forum.

Maybe start another post with pictures and "heres all the stuff I got" explicit "for sale" in non-sale forums is not allowed.

I would be interested in seeing the list of stuff you want to get rid of. Selling on this site is allowed at one of the membership levels and in a "for sale" forum.

Maybe start another post with pictures and "heres all the stuff I got" explicit "for sale" in non-sale forums is not allowed.
Look at the FAQ / Questions, a moderator may pop on and point you in the right direction.

Can younsell stuff om this site?
I can but I’m not hawking them in this thread.

I should have been more clear on the problem I’m having.

I have nicely made precision tools, but no idea what to call them in order to put them up for sale.

Finding a place where these are sold would help
me identify them.

The NAWCC has regionals around the country where members can set put tables with stuff to sell. They call them "Marts". They are open to non-members to come and shop for a small entry fee. The next scheduled event is Jan 19-20 in Lexington KY.

Eric

In that case, by all means post them here there are plenty of people that love to identify odd tools.

Back