Anybody Still Sell Old Style Adjustable Hhs Internal Threading Bars?

Got it Jim, Don't know why that was so hard to find. I better get a hard copy of Emco's catalog then I can page through it. Who knows what I will find that I must need. Thank you everybody!!!

Well, their search function is a bit clunky and requires some translating to use it most of the time. :)

Just be aware the Enco ones aren't so great! I got a set maybe 2 or 3 years ago, and i had to press a tool bit through the first few times to clean out the holes.

I want to put in a STRONG SECOND for Everede. Best boring bar made. I have them in all sizes. Use them for both boring and ID threading.

I want to put in a STRONG SECOND for Everede. Best boring bar made. I have them in all sizes. Use them for both boring and ID threading.

I have a collection of them too! Bought my first set back in 1978. Still have it plus much more! Managed to buy bunches of the triangular inserts both in HSS and carbide. I have lots of extras of HSS in the smaller triangular sizes if anyone is interested in buying some. Just drop me a PM.

Ken

Cant find them at Enco..... All I find are the indexable carbide insert type. Am I looking for the wrong thing, what are they called? Anybody have a link to them?
These are the ones I bought:
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PMAKA=378-4000
Enco has them in stock, $44.11 for the set. I paid much less than that back in 2013, under $30.00, they were in the sales flyer and I also got 20% off and free shipping.

I make these to thread muzzle brakes, I have a 3/8" boring bar like those listed, but it's too big for a 1/2" hole. I make mine so I can thread about an inch in.image.jpeg

Back