Anybody up near Newburyport MA

Ianagos

Active User
Registered
Hello there is an item up there od like to purchase but the seller does not want to ship it. I’m wondering if anyone is local and could pick it up and ship it to me?

I can offer you some cash or machine services. I have a small shop with cnc equipment and heat treating equipment.

Interesting concept.
I hope it works out for you!

I am in Canada and the ridiculous prices of many US shippers has me interested.
I would not expect any favours; just fair trade!

-brino

Yea I’ll see if it does. I’d like the item but it’s not the best deal I’ve seen. But they are hard to come by where I lived

I’d like the item but it’s not the best deal I’ve seen. But they are hard to come by where I lived

Oh I get it!
It just has to be reasonable.
So many "deals" are NOT!

I hope you get it!

-brino

Is it possible you could get him to drop it off at a local UPS store? I think they'll package and ship it to you if you arrange payment.

John

Só originally he was willing to ship it but it requires some slight dissembling. But now he just said he does not want to go through with shipping it as it’s not worth the hassle.

Well, hopefully you come up with a member who can help. I've had quite a few folks on here willing to assist IRL, did you tell him you were working on that?

John

I have not let him know I’m working on it. Figure I won’t bother him anymore unless I get some one willing to pick it up.

Back