Atlas lathes .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
So I just went up to a neighbors house and met him and his son . His son actually stopped by my house and we met up with his dad who has these machines . Nice guys and some nice equipment also . I let him know he could join our site and become a donating member if wishing to sell his stuff . I also let him know that I couldn't list it or represent it per our rules on HM . I can help him out any way I can though and agreed that I would . I'm not an Atlas expert and let him know that Cab was our onsite expert . He ( Kim ) will hopefully be on soon as what we discussed . I have put his Craigslist ad on the appropriate site which I think is within our guidelines . Lets hope we get a new member or two on our site . Kim and Andy . :encourage: Pretty cool to talk to another old timer about our pasts which have crossed over the years .

I just re-read all of the rules to be sure. We do not actually have a rule prohibiting a donating member from listing in the appropriate forum something for sale or trade that belongs to a non-member or for that matter for another member who is or is not also a donor. However, we could and would hold the listing member responsible for any legitimate negative fallout arising from the listing.. And I do not promise that we will never make either such rule.

That's cool Robert , I only listed his Craigslist ad in the appropriate place . I'm not selling his stuff . If he wants to sell it on here , he knows he has to become a Gold Member costing him $25 bucks . I haven't seen either of them on here so he'll be on his own . :big grin:

Andy just joined the Hobby Machinist website . I've been waiting on him or his Dad . When he's on , give him a big welcome . :) He's going to need help .

Back