Automate 1032vmc

The part of the show and tell that was most surprising to me, was that they had a couple small machines there including their flagship 3 in 1 machine. Never having considered a 3 in 1 for my use I gave them in the past no attention. Seeing one close up surprised me, it appears to be a very well constructed machine with a very nice looking milling table on it. Not something I need or want, but if I was a newbie with limited budget and space I might consider it. After spending time with Kade and talking via phone with the folks back in Michigan, I sense they are very concerned with customer service and success. The owner of company has an interesting history, sounds like a pretty straight up guy and company. I thought Kade was very straight with me about the machines strengths and what its weak spot might be.

When I get it I will get you some pics or maybe Kade has some good ones and I can forward them to you
cheers
michael

Yup got it a few weeks ago. Been to busy around the farm to do much yet, but its set up and works.

Back