B&S Dividing head index hand crank

Brulow

Registered
Registered
Hi All,
I thought I saw that someone had made a replacement B&S Dividing head index hand crank,can't seem to find it anymore.
Just found a B&S clone Dividing head and its missing the index hand crank. need to find one or plans to make,
Any Ideas?
Thanx.
Bruce

I don't have one otherwise, I'd help out. I'm thinking though, if you post pictures of the unit you have, others might recognize it and be able to help. I'm not a B&S tool expert but, I'm guessing there may have been several models -possibly with different cranks.

Ray

I have a #2 B&S that I can take the hand crank off of and get pictures a measurements for you. I have to go to town this morning but if know else helps you before I get Back I will.

Paul

Thanks Paul.
heres a pic of the paperwork, it says "B&S Type No 0 and No 1

photo.JPG

Re: B&S Dividing head index hand crank

Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday but something came up. Here is a picture of the arm if this is what you need measurements let me know.

Paul

- - - Updated - - -

If yours is like the picture mine won't work, It looks like it would be a easy build. Looks like it slides and locks in place wit the bolts.

The handle on mine ie spring loaded you just pull it back to another notch and turn it then let it go back in the whole.

Paul

Secter Arm.JPG

I have an extra crank for the original B&S dividing head; how about $10 plus postage? I have other extra parts as well for it, I had to make one out of several and had parts left over, including some dividing plates.
John York york@napanet.net

I have an extra crank for the original B&S dividing head; how about $10 plus postage? I have other extra parts as well for it, I had to make one out of several and had parts left over, including some dividing plates.
John York york@napanet.net

Hi John, I sent you an Email.
Bruce

Back