Bahco Easy Cut "Universal" Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blades

Darkzero.....Just curious if you have any further comment on the Bahco blade. Did it end up lasting any better than the Lenox ?

Lenox have been one of the best i have run. If there is equal out there at a better price i haven't found it.
I agree completely. I use their 1/4" Matrix blade. It does everything I ask of it, Sheet metal to 9" thick blocks, sharp corners, you name it. With careful use they can last for years.

Richard

Darkzero.....Just curious if you have any further comment on the Bahco blade. Did it end up lasting any better than the Lenox ?

That I'll probably never know. With my current bandsaw, in the 5 yrs I've had it I haven't wore out a Lenox blade yet (I don't use just one blade), same with my prev bandsaw. Only time I've had to replace one is cause I damaged it.

I've still got the Bahco on the bandsaw. It's broken in by now but still gives me a bit of vibration. It's also on the fine side for pitch than I normally use. I won't be buying anymore Bahco blades, I'll stick with the Lenox blades I've been using.

Back