Boston Atrociety

core-oil

Active User
Registered
Can we all tonight offer up a prayer in our hearts for the dead & injured+ their loved ones caught up in this appalling happening in Boston

I haven't a clue as to how a man, a person, could set a bomb down next to an 8-year-old child and walk away. The man has no soul! I think of and offer prayers to the survivors and families that have to endure this terrible pain and to the parents and siblings of that beautiful child.
Now that it is coming out who did it, I guess you hit it on the head .... our current place in history seems to be de-evolving. All we can do is our best every day, and maybe one of us will get a chance to make a positive difference. What makes us different than all other animals is hope.

Maybe I should shut up but Im old enought to speak. As of now lawyers are already sharping their claws
to represent this thing, if it recovers. And then, if it gets life, and we all got to feed it no. If it gets the
death sentence thats too good. I call it "it" cause it doesnt qualify even to be a domestic animal.
I say send it back to its own kind, a fishtank, couple gaters, couple sharks. The wild go back to the wild.
It had no mercy on those, more like murdered, police executed ! It had no mercy, gators & sharks have
no mercy. I Dont think of this uncivilized >>(Newtown) (Movies) now Boston, NY City those are the barbarians. So be sentenced as such, returned to their own kind.

A big thank you goes out to all of the law enforcement agencies involved in bringing this to a quick conclusion. And to the alert homeowner that noticed something had changed in his own back yard....Great job! Our family loves Boston!!

Back