Boxford G200 surface grinder experiences

Even if you don’t join you’ll get lots of great advice on whatever your project is.

Just post pictures, we love pictures….
You da man ! I just shipped someone who is not a donating member and he missed out on tons of stuff . I told him long ago that $10 will get you priveleges ( sp ) and donating members had first pick for the cost of 2 coffees . I realize we have 1000s of non-donating members tuning in . But seriously , $10 a year or whatever isn't going to break anyone's bank . As always , we do love pics . :grin: That $10 helps to keep this site afloat .

You da man ! I just shipped someone who is not a donating member and he missed out on tons of stuff . I told him long ago that $10 will get you priveleges ( sp ) and donating members had first pick for the cost of 2 coffees . I realize we have 1000s of non-donating members tuning in . But seriously , $10 a year or whatever isn't going to break anyone's bank . As always , we do love pics . :grin: That $10 helps to keep this site afloat .
I've been involved in online communities since the days of 1200 baud modems and listserv, you really won't find many other places like this.

Well moderated but lively conversation about almost any topic. Deeply knowledgeable contributors who take the time to explain some very technical subjects. True non-profit status and a commitment not to sell out like so many other forums have.

I also appreciate that when I contribute content here (meager as it might be) I'm not feeding anyone's bottom line. I hate being "the product" like so many other social media sites make you.

I first subscribed at silver, then upped it to gold when I wanted to sell something. After a couple of years I realized I'm never going to leave this place so I might as well go all in.

I figure the advice I've gotten here (not to mention some of the deals from members) has easily saved me far more than I've ever paid in memberships.

Yes, almost everything is available for free. But when you realize what a resource it truly is you'll want to support it.

Plus, when you contribute the ads go away....

John

i bought the machine for a good price. Its pretty good with some minor rust. It has the important accesories. I'll try to post progress. It will be slow because, we are pretty busy. The worst rust is on the side of the base which is ok.. Does any one know of any parts diagrams or repair manuals for this machine? I downloaded the operators manual pdf from this site. Thanks for that1701707840482.jpeg

Man, those hand wheels look small.

Nice score though. Make sure to look up how to “Ring” the wheels before mounting them.

Just chiming in here to say that even as tight as I am I support this forum. It's the only Forum on the internet that I feel is worth paying for.

Back