Buying Replacement Nut for Victor Welding Nozzle?

erikmannie

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
eBay often sucks. Even though the nut was shown in the auction photo, the eBay Seller shipped me this welding nozzle without the nut.

This is what they shipped me:

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is a complete welding nozzle. I wonder if anybody knows if it is possible to buy just that nut.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is for a 300 Series torch. For a #4 tip, these welding nozzles are called 4-W or sometimes W-4. I believe that a replacement nut would fit on any size tip.

I looked on the internet, and didn’t find any. Does anybody know anywhere to buy such a replacement nut?

Probably cost as much as you paid for the tip. I’d contact the seller and tell him to make it right. Otherwise return it, if the listing showed the nut and didn’t explicitly state it wasn’t included it’s bait and switch.

John

Probably cost as much as you paid for the tip. I’d contact the seller and tell him to make it right. Otherwise return it, if the listing showed the nut and didn’t explicitly state it wasn’t included it’s bait and switch.

John

The Seller has yet another of the exact same item for sale. I messaged them, as well as initiated a return.

Back