Can anyone identify the manufacturer

Musky_Hunter

Registered
Registered
This is my new to me mill that I can’t find much info on. It was made in Taiwan in 1988. I found out Rutland just sold them under their name but didn’t actually make any of them. I’m just curious who might have made it.

43-ADABA8-C3-EA-4380-852-D-8-EF21-FA01-BE6.jpg

Welcome to the group @Musky_Hunter! Catchy name. Curious as to where you hunt musky's in Indiana. Sorry, I can't help you with the mill i.d. though.

Welcome to the group @Musky_Hunter! Catchy name. Curious as to where you hunt musky's in Indiana. Sorry, I can't help you with the mill i.d. though.
We have a cabin up in Vilas county WI. I get up there as much as I can spring fall and summer beating the water for them. That and going broke at the Musky Shop in Minocqua.

We have a cabin up in Vilas county WI. I get up there as much as I can spring fall and summer beating the water for them. That and going broke at the Musky Shop in Minocqua.
My best friend's business partner has a cabin on Island Lake We fished. Island lake in Manitowish Water chain and Trout Lake for musky. I am member of a group that goes up north every Spring for a week. I've been doing it for 35 years but the group has been around for more than 50 years. Moat of the trips have been on the Chippewa Flowage but we did stay at L. Manitowish for four trips. Musky season isn't open when we go so we fish for walleye and crappie. The walleye in my avatar was caught on one of those trips to the Chip.

My best friend's business partner has a cabin on Island Lake We fished. Island lake in Manitowish Water chain and Trout Lake for musky. I am member of a group that goes up north every Spring for a week. I've been doing it for 35 years but the group has been around for more than 50 years. Moat of the trips have been on the Chippewa Flowage but we did stay at L. Manitowish for four trips. Musky season isn't open when we go so we fish for walleye and crappie. The walleye in my avatar was caught on one of those trips to the Chip.
Our place is over on Big Arb but we spent some time on the Manitowish chain this Oct. We stayed on Alder lake a few days when my BIL had some time to come up for some fall fishing. Our cabin isn't big enough for our family and his. It's a nice chain but was pretty low when we were there. Made it hard to get the boat in some of the lakes. My BIL caught a 46" on Alder out by the hump where you go to Wild Rice and I got a 43" out in the middle of Manitowish Lake. Caught them both on big blades. All in all it was a fun time. BTW I have more luck catching Musky than I do fishing for Walleye lol.

Back