Cheap Metric Micrometer

Bi11Hudson

Artificer00
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
This probably belongs in the tool freaks column, but I seldom follow that thread. I stumbled across this on eBay, for far too little cost to be real. Ordered it anyway, just to see. And asked the vendor if it was real. They acknowledged it was.... It arrived today; I know there is a mistake, but at that price I could afford an electronic gizmo I didn't need. It looks good, thought I'd pass it along, in case anyone else can use a metric mic.
Bill Hudson​

Details about Boost Step-up Power Module High-voltage Generator Converter DC3.7v-7.4v--400k LA

I don't understand- a metric mic advertised as a step-up converter? How much $ ?
Your link doesn't seem to work BTW
Mark

My apologies, it seems that when the advertisement timed out, the vendor raised the price. My cost was on the order of a buck and a half, including shipping. Likely a mis-interperpretation on the exchange rate when they posted the first time..... Still is a pretty good price if you can use metric..... They did have pretty good shipping, only took a week. Rare for Chinesium parts.....

As to why it was, and still is, advertised as an electronic "gizmo", I have no idea. And probably don't really want to know. I was shopping browsing electronics gizmos, mostly just prowling around, when the picture flashed up. I followed it back, ordered one, and messaged the vendor. The price was so dirt cheap I couldn't pass it up. Could lay it on the shelf if it really wasn't useful. They didn't seem too concerned about mis-identification. Possibly some pinko commie looking to find out who had mechanical and electrical skills.

By the time I got around to posting it here, they had jacked the price up. Go figure......

Bill Hudson​

Back