Chili cook off today

Cool Jim ! I know one day ( hopefully next year ) I'll be up your way for the LLWS . We did that , Cooperstown Dream Park and Ripken tournaments for years . I miss those days , and that's what made me get the mountain property up above Cooperstown . We'll hook up one day ! :)

Cool Jim ! I know one day ( hopefully next year ) I'll be up your way for the LLWS . We did that , Cooperstown Dream Park and Ripken tournaments for years . I miss those days , and that's what made me get the mountain property up above Cooperstown . We'll hook one day ! :)
Yep. I live at the South end of the Market St. bridge, right around the corner from the beer store !

The Asst Kennel Manager, when she works Saturdays, will cook a main dish, and staff and volunteers supply sides, always a good time.

Cool Jim ! I know one day ( hopefully next year ) I'll be up your way for the LLWS . We did that , Cooperstown Dream Park and Ripken tournaments for years . I miss those days , and that's what made me get the mountain property up above Cooperstown . We'll hook up one day ! :)
I hate when LLWS is going on, but it shores up the economy here.
It is just a headache getting around due to traffic.

These events definately turn small towns into big towns while on . Cooperstown is a very smallish town thruout the year until the first week in June . The next 12 weeks 102 teams and families jam pack the hotels/motels , food joints , roads etc each week until after Labor day . Puts millions of $$$$$ into their economy .

SPCA volunteer ! :encourage:

Back