Classifieds

Mark R R

Active User
Registered
Got the weekly news letter/email this morning. Tried to go the classified on tapatalk. Cannot locate them anywhere. Am I missing something?

Mark,
Not sure about taptalk but try to zoom down to 75% and you will see it at the top.
***********Hope that works for you****************G***********

Go to the task bar at the top of the page. "Classifieds" is between "Gallery and Register Now". I hope it is the same on Tap-a-Talk.

"Billy G"

Go to the task bar at the top of the page. "Classifieds" is between "Gallery and Register Now". I hope it is the same on Tap-a-Talk.

"Billy G"
I cannot see or select the button. I am using an ipad.

In an effort to remedy this problem with the search bar hiding the selections on the navigation bar on smaller screens, I bought and installed an add on that will hide the search box and put a search tab on the navbar instead. I just tried it on my Galaxy phone, and it pushes the extra tabs to a second line, and I can now see all of them.

In an effort to remedy this problem with the search bar hiding the selections on the navigation bar on smaller screens, I bought and installed an add on that will hide the search box and put a search tab on the navbar instead. I just tried it on my Galaxy phone, and it pushes the extra tabs to a second line, and I can now see all of them.

Perhaps its somewhere in the many posts...
But, I'll ask here. Perhaps as a reminder to myself and others.

How much does it cost to run this site?

Daryl
MN

Back