collets?

baldric

Registered
Registered
Er 16/20 /25 /32/40 are these interchangeable? I know you can get differant holders for them!
I.E what is the difference between a ER 20 and an ER 25? it might be a simple question to many ,
and be blatantly obvious if i had them in my hand,thanks guys

Thanks guys, but until i digest all this information , i am muddling through mud

Thanks so much for the info guys, A picture speaks a thousand words, it just looks so obvious seeing them. But when they were just numbers in a catalog they meant nothing to me. right thats that sorted #@clap2@& now I'm looking at clamping arrangements ::thumbzup:: regards Bob

The chuck body on the right is fatter than most, as it is threaded in the back to screw onto my Myford ML7's spindle.
The chuck body Arnold, is that something you made, or is it commercially available? I have a "Hercus " lathe (southbend clone) and was just wondering?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Arnold, :) this is just the information I need! yes ! i agree with every thing you have said!
it is down to your machine. like us they are individual , different strokes for differant folks

Back